Rules of poker
qq online is a simple online poker game with no such complicated rules and regulation. The rules mainly apply to decide the winner. In poker, you have to make different hands which helps to decide the winner. The following are the hands in poker from highest to lowest: –
• Royal flush- it is the highest hand with the ace, king, queen, jack, ten all of the same suit.
• Straight flush- in this the cards have to be in sequence and of the same suit.
• Four of a kind- out of the five cards two in your hand and three on the table, four cards should be numerically matching.
• Full house- it includes three of a kind and a pair.
• Flush- all the cards should be of the same suit.
• Straight – all the cards have to be in sequence.
• Three of a kind- similarly as above, three cards should be matching.
• Two pair- two different pairs of cards matching.
• One pair- two cards matching.
How to play qqonline?
Qqonline is a very simple game with no high end rules. At the starting of the game, each player will be given two face cards each. Then you will have to bet where you can check, bet or fold. You should wait to see what is the response of others before folding. You have to bet depending on the cards which you hold. Then one more card is taken from the deck and revealed at the center. Depending on what can be made of the cards you have to bet again.
This process is once repeated when a fourth card is revealed in the center of the table followed by betting again and this entire process is repeated once more. So basically you have to take into consideration the two cards in your hand and three on the table and make out something of it. During these rounds, many will raise the bet and many will fold depending on the cards. At the end whoever remains shows their card and whoever has stronger hand wins. Thus showing the simplicity of qqonline.