Imagine if you can harness the energy of WiFi to achieve your customers in real time and give your business a competitive edge all at one time?
“WiFi marketing” is a buzz phrase you might have been hearing recently, and it is one situation where the hype could actually be warranted.
It is an add-on application that sits at the top of your wireless community in order to increase mobile engagement with customers. Think of it as a means to tap on your customer onto the shoulder via their smartphone or other mobile device and say, “Hey!”
More and more businesses are jumping on the restaurant marketing
train since WiFi is everywhere now, so why not capitalize on a service that’s already being supplied to customers?
When they log in to your system, the data that is captured by that trade may be utilized to send those targeted messages and offers that can establish their brand loyalty.
Your customers already anticipate free, quick, secure WiFi where they go. However, the advantages are not just one-sided. A recent survey conducted by Device scape reveals that nearly 62% of establishments that offer free WiFi discover that their customers remain longer, and 50 percent of these report that their customers really spend more money there.
However, restaurant marketing takes this favorable connection one step farther. It’s built on the notion that if a customer uses their apparatus to get your WiFi system, they are developing a bridge which may allow information to flow in both directions.
For instance, if a customer visits your restaurant for the second time in a month, then his apparatus’s indoor location services may alert your system, which may automatically text him a voucher he could use in his order, right today. The customer receives a 20% reduction onto his lunch, making him not just happy but also more inclined to return.
The FTC (Federal Trade Commission) has announced some guidelines for the social media marketers. These guidelines may restrict the social media marketers to use the social media fully. The FTC has given instructions to follow their rules strictly while marketing a social media campaign.
Here are some guidelines provided by the Federal Trade Commission to all the media marketers:
1. The Commission has updated the information about on how the messages are handled in the social media marketing along with a disclosure of making relationships among the product and celebrity sponsor.
2. The internet users have an intense effect social media network. So the social media promotional sites can buy Twitter followers and Facebook that will help the people to get out from the non-profit media.
3. Another rule introduced by the FTC for the contests that appear, fake Facebook likes and sweepstakes. FTC recommends not incentivizing the likes in the social media network. It is also seen in the twitter page that there is some coupon offered at the page. You must avoid those coupons as it is strictly restricted by the commission.
4. The FTC treats about the giveaways and contests; they provide the understandable difference between giveaways and contests. Avoid such kind of things that gifts you the lottery, because the lotteries are only run by the state government only.
5. There are some other issues by the FTC related to the Twitter videos and tweets. FTC gives the guidelines that the social media marketers must include a disclaimer page in their videos. The disclaimer must be involved at the starting of the video. You must include the disclaimer in your video of about 120 to 140 characters.
There are many of the confusions about the guidelines provided by the FTC. But you are now aware of the guidelines. Following the guidelines will help you to secure your social media marketing promotions on the websites.
Click Here To Get More Information social media exchange
In the business world, using social wifi is the common thing these days. The big or small every businessperson uses wifi for attracting the customers, and it has many other advantages. Social wifi is dissimilar to straightforward free services; it offers the ability for your new and old customers to easily connect with your wifi network by using social media networks. It identifies the customer information, and with the help of wifi, they easily engage with your business for a long time. Social wifi offers many attractive advantages to the businessman, once you use the wifi in your business, and then you get lots of benefits.
Here are the advantages that you get through social wifi:
Get to know more about your customers- as soon as your regular or new customer connects to your social wifi. Then after login to your social media account or page, they instantly get all the messages related to your brand. If the customer sees something interesting about your brand, then they automatically show interest in your brand, and this helps in improving your business reputation in the market.
Marketing through referrals- another advantage is that you do not make any extra effort for advertising your business or brands. Once the customer visits your business then after using the service he told or shares the information with their friends through the social media sites.
You also get feedback online- feedback is the very important thing for the business. With the help of social wifi, you get feedback very quickly and with the help of feedback you improve your business.
Building loyalty- it is another best advantage that it helps in building loyalty. Between you and your customer, you improve your relationship very easily. The customers easily check you’re all the services it saves customer times and your time also. All the deals could be performed by using social media.
These are the advantages that you will get through social wifi.